Sometimes I think writing in an internet blog is kind of pointless. Half of what I want to write about ends up being written in my personal journal because I have learned that writing personal things in an internet journal can lead to drama if the wrong people find it. That's why I didn't write in my livejournal a lot last year when I was going through the difficult stuff with Will Porter. I didn't want to put myself in a bad light to other people and everyone i worked with at the Barn Playhouse. I got too emotionally attached to Will and I was kind of afraid that he was going to forget about me...sometimes I'm worried that he still has because we haven't spoken to each other since last November. I suppose the ball will just be in his court and if he ever decides he wants to contact me then he will when he's ready too.
Job search is still realtivlely stressing me out. I had an interview at Market Basket the other day and I kind of feel like I screwed it up a little bit so I am hoping I get the job. I started my shadowing for substitue teaching special needs kids the other day. The student I'm working with is so adorable. I really wish I had majored in education instead of journalism. I am kind of kicking myself for that.
The whole thing with the California governement repealing Proposition 8 which is related to gay and lesbian marriage rights really agitates me. I am a strong beleiver in equal rights for everyone no matter of disability, religion, race or sexual orientaion. Basically I think that proposition 8 pretty much discriminates against gay couples to marry which is unfair. Love should be universal between two people wheater they are straight, gay or bi.
I had a blind date the other day with one of the people who saw my personal ad on craigslist. His name is Tim and he seems really nice. We're making plans to go out again later this week.
Friday night I went to the Masquerade Ball at NEC with Matt. It was a pretty fun time and it was good to see my NEC friends. What A BLAST!!!!
Time for dinner!
Janine
No comments:
Post a Comment