Monday, November 24, 2008

Busy Busy

Well I've been busy.... and don't really get the chance to update this blog much. I am actually considering deleting this blog and my livejournal because I have feel like there's nothing in it for me anymore because 50% of what I write about in here ends up being to personal to post on the internet.

Anyway... job searching still no bites. The list keeps growing of places I send applcations recent places include Wendys , the Nashua Public Library, The Milford Public Library and Market Basket in Milford. Hopefully something will surface soon. Things haven't been looking too great. But I must keep trying.

This weekend was great! Friday I went to the Souhegan Fall Play Broadway Babylon which was awesome and really hillarious. I don't really think I have laughed so hard in a long time. Saturday I went to Meredith with my boyfriend Matt and his cousin to go see High School Musical. I didn't think I would really enjoy the play but I ended up liking it. Yesterday I went to the mall with Heather,Jen Sweeney and Nick Heliner. I didnt really have a lot of money to buy anything so I just browsed.

I am so ready for the holidays! Christmas especially. It's my favorite time of the year!
Later
Janine

No comments: