OBAMA WON THE ELECTION!!!!!!!
I am beyond happy right now. The looks of this country could finally start to turn around. I am confident that things will start to look better.. especially with the job market and the war in Iraq. Hopefully the troops will be home soon and for good with no more other deployments.
I love my Peacock Players internship. The people there are so nice. Perhaps I will like this better than working at the Barn Playhouse... I can't be sure yet. I can't wait to see Once Upon A Mattress it sounds like it's gonna be a really good show. I went to the play rehearsal for the Souhean fall play today to interview people for my article for the Milford Cabinet. That show looks like it's coming along really well. I can't wait to see it in a couple weeks.
Still no bites on the job search yet. Didn't get the paraprofessional job @ Mt Pleasant Elementary School. Kind of disappointed about that actually. Had an interview at Shaws the other day... didn't hear back from them yet. Had an interview at Market Basket yesterday for a cashiering position.. hopefullly I get the job there. I NEED MONEY so I can start paying back my loans... not to mention I plan on investing on taking some classes at the Tech College in the spring for Early Childhood Education. I also plan on saving some money so I can go back to New York in the spring. So much to save money for. Gotta budget it the right way because the ultimate goal is to move out of my house in the next two years and move to Portsmouth or Boston. I need to live in a place that has a decent social life and Amherst and Milford really do not have much in the way of social life.
Well anyway I need to go to bed now because I have a job interview/ shadowing thing for the special education department for SAU 39 and I need to be at Mont Vernon Village School @ 8:30 am all chipper and perky.
Good night goood night parting is such sweet sorrow
Sweet Janine
No comments:
Post a Comment