This blog is for general ranting and stuff that goes on my every day life in work and relationships. Stuff that is incredibly personal will not be posted on this blog. For all theatre related commentary please go to my Theatre is My Life blog.
Monday, December 14, 2009
The 11 days til Xmas Update
So the past couple of weeks have been really hectic and there are only 11 days left until Christnmas. Work has been keeping my busy and seemingly focussed that I seem to have forgotten I was ever stressed out at work to begin with.I sent in my writing samples and resume to Nancy Barry to apply for a publcity job at Summer Theatre in Meredith Village for the summer. If all goes well with that I will stay at Target til the end of May and then go to work for Nancy starting at the beginning of June. *crosses fingers* I have yet to hear back from her about weather or not she recieved my writing samples.What else has been going on? Let's see November 28th I went to the Christmas stroll in Nashua with Matt and Sonya. That was fun. We went out for Ice Cream and saw and improv show @ Peacock Players. The plans for the party at NEC fell through on the 5th so we instead went to the Milford Holiday Stroll which I must admit was not as fun as the Nashua Holiday Stoll. Thursday I had the day off from work so I went up to Matt's house in Kennebunk for the night. We went out to dinner and went to see New Moon. New Mooon is not really as exciting as it hyped up to be in the advertisement. I'm not saying I was bored.. I enjoyed the movie but I thought that Twilight was a lot better. Friday moring I helped decorate Matt's house and we went to get the tree.. we headed back to my house around 5 because Sonya suprised us with treating us to see Judy's Scary Little Chrstmas in Nashua. The play was hillarious. I have never laughed so hard ever. For a review please go to my theatre review on Blogspot. Saturday night my mom had her friends over for dinner and it was great to see them again. Yesterday I went to Boston for my annual family Christmas party which was fun! It's always great to see my extended family on my mom's side. Busy work week ahead! It will fly by I am sure and then next Friday is Christmas! Honestly I don't know where half the year has gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment