Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Worst NEWS EVER to get before Christmas

Got some news today that it absolutley sucks to get before Christmas I bet you can guess what it is from the subject heading of the entry.I had a meeting with my manager today and she basically said I am getting laid off after January 4th. One more day this week. Two days next week mostly likely one or two days the week after New Years and then I am done. When they originally hired me in September I clearly remember them telling me that they were going to keep on beyond the holiday period. Apparently the overhired can now only keep a certain amount of people after the holidays. Despite how hard I have been work they are one of the first seasonal workers that they are cutting for the payroll. I am SO pissed off. It took me so long to get this fucking job and now I'm back to the seaech process again. This absolutley sucks. So much for visiting Rae in March at this point it doesn't look like that's going to happen anymore. I am praying that it won't take me as long it did the first time around to find a job and that Matt will find a job soon soon. That way we willl both have mooney to do things we want to do together INCLUDING GOING TO VIST RAE!Gonna go now and do something to distract myself. Perhaps work on the Little Shop of Horrors fan fiction I am writing.Merry Christmas Everyone!




Predictions for 2010
1. Matt and I will save enough money to get an apartment in Portsmouth
2. Heather Matt and I will all get full time jobs
3. Go to Italy for Lucia's wedding
4. I will get a job at Summer Theatre in Meredith Village this summer
5. Kristin and Cameron will get into their top choice collleges C- Bowdoin K- Vassar
6. Go to New York in March to see A Little Night Muisc. If not then go to NY in November for the Macyy's Parade
7. All Boston sports teams (college and pro) will win the playoffs
8. Anh and Lucia will visit
9. Housing market and economy will stabalize
10. Afghanistan war will end

No comments: