Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Random thought before I go to work

I am honestly stil left in a lurch over the whole situation with what happened between me and Will Porter after we left the Barn Playhouse. That whole situation was a learning experience for me and taught me a lot about my own maturity. However, I often think my worry was onesided because while I forgave myself for the way I acted I am all the more curious if he ever forgave me for the juvenile way I acted toward him. I mean I'm sure he's forgotten about all that and I don't know why the ocassional thought seems to linger on me. I guess when it comes down to what I want to know even if it's sublimiarly is weather or not the way I acted toward him will affect my friendship with him in the long run. I'm sure down the line at some point we'll run into each other again and I guess I'm still sligjtly worried that things could be awkward between us. Is that a legitimate fear to have or should I just forget about it all together and see what happens?

Even two years after the fact there are still a lot of unanswered questions and it kind of drives me insane.

No comments: