Friday, February 26, 2010

Good vibes good vibes

Today I had an inteview for a job training program at the Boys and Girls Club of Greater Nashua called Mission Possible. It went fairly well and I think I have a really good chance of getting in to it. It starts March 15th and goes til the last week of April. I am hope I get into it because it will give me good skills and some money that I so desperately need. I also have my Project Search interview in a few weeks which is job training program at St Joe's Hospital.


Hopefully I get into both of these training programs they will give me the link that has so desperately been missing in the previous jobs I've had.



UPDATE!!! I got into Mission Possible! I start work on Tuesday the 16th. So EXCITED!! Project Search Interview 6pm on the 22nd!! Wish me luck!

No comments: