Sunday, March 7, 2010

My latest poem

Three Simple Words

I've had a challenge with moving on from certain situations
I look to the heavens
there is a whisper
a simple sentencethree words...
Let It BeOver dramatic
over compensating
I regret the way I acted
I realize the biggest issue I had was forgiving myself
Let it be
and though the distance may be great between us all
that doesn't mean that memories from summer 2007 are forgotten
nor that i'm not loved
whisper words of wisdom
We all love you just trust it
and Let It Be
A group of friends divided by drama
stress that I really didn't need
Have to move on
and realize that things will never
be the same again
the light shines down forever on me
and three simple words are whisperedf
rom the heavens
Let It Be


Inspired by the song Let It Be by The Beatles

No comments: