Monday, February 15, 2010

hmm

Considering getting rid of this blog. I feel like my life shouldn't be broadcast over the internet. Most of what I write about ends up being written in my regular diary anyway. I feel like it's better to just stick to my theatre blog because I write in that most of the time anyway.

Anyways what has happened since my last post.. other than the NH Theatre Awards and Valentines Day nothing to exciting. The Theatre Awards were fun... a ton of fun. I hope I get invited to go next year. Full review of the ceremony is at my theatre blog. Yesterday for Valentines Day Matt and I went to see Forbidden Broadway at Peacock Players which was phenomenal and went out to dinner @ Fridays. Other than that I am recovering for a cold.. actually now it's pretty much gone. I got a bug from the kids from Annie Jr... glad it's gone now just in time for vacation next week. Can't wait to go to Florida. The job search still presses on. Still not bites yet. Hoping something will accumulate sooner rather than later.
I feel like nothing is getting accomplished by sitting at home.. except the constant scribbilings of fan fiction all the more reason why I need a job. At least I'll be starting up work on Bye Bye Birdie when I get home from vacation! Looking SO SO SO FORWARD to that!

Not much of an update.

Until later
Janine

No comments: