Thursday, January 28, 2010

Job searching doubts

It's SO early in the job searching process and I am already stuck about everything and quite frusturated. At least volunteering at the Chamber of Commerce one or two days a week stops me going insane. I also plan on volunteering for Share a distribution center in Milford that gives out clothes and food to needy people in the local community.

There are just so FEW jobs out there right now so the biggest gripe I have is figuring out where to look. At this point I'm pretty desperate so yesterday I called resturants to find out who was looking for hostesses. Picked up a few applications today and will fill them out later this weekend. I also plan on calling Pep Direct back to see if how many openings they need filled for second shift. (3pm-11pm) I didn't get the job at Autism Bridges. Disappointment #1 in the newly restarted job search process. Hopefully the successes will outnumber the disappointments this time around.

No comments: