The more I think about it the more this blog and my livejournal will eventually phase themselves out. I just see no point in having a blog about my personal life. Mostly because I feel like my life should not be broadcast over the interent. When something personal goes on my life that I feel is private I take a break from writing in here because there are things in my life that are best kept of the interent. It's not that i'm a secretive person... I just know how to keep private things private.
I was supposed to hear back on the Camp Allen interview. So anxious to find out if I got the job. I am really hoping that I got it. If I didn't then I have the Camp Naticook and Boys and Girls Club of Souhegan Valley theatre camp apps to fall back on other than that I am stuck. I may end up calling Target to see if they are looking for summer help or call back osme of the resturants that I applied for hostess jobs to see if they are hiring again.. other than that I am out of ideas.
This weekend I relaxed on Friday after work then Saturday night I went to Karaoke at Grand Buffett with Sonya. I think we'll start frequenting that place more often instead of Fridays because they get a better turn out. I sang three songs New New York by Frank Sinatra, Let It Be by The Beatles and Cabaret from the Broadway musical Cabaret. I channelled my inner Liza Minelli for the last one and the channelling was pretty successful except for the high note at the end. Yesterday it was not so great weather which was unfortunate because we were supposed to go on a picnic and hike in Mine Falls Park.. instead we went to the movies and saw Shutter Island. Something about that movie did not sit right with me and I can't exactly pin point ... maybe it's just the fact that Leonardo Dicaprio has played better roles in other movies that role in my opinon was simply not his best. Today I worked at the chamber of commerce and then went to go Milford Cabinet Article interviews which were very successful. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment