Thursday, April 8, 2010

Update

So let's see what's been going on.....
The summer camp application process seems to be hitting a dead end. I still need to send in two more applications but mosst of the places I have called have all their positions filled. I had an interview on Monday afternoon at Camp Alllen in Bedford on Monday and that went very well. I am really hoping I get the job there because I really had a great experience there when I worked there in 2005. I hear back from them in two weeks and am really hoping they hire me.
Mission Possible is going well. The coat check position ended up falling through so I have been helping out with supervising activities in the art room. That has been going well and I'll be sad when I have to switch jobs at the end of next week.
Sunday was Easter my aunt uncle and cousins and grandma came over for dinner and some family friends and my sister's boyfriend and his parents came over for dessert. Quite a crowd but it was fun. I am still burning off the calories between the huge dinner I ate and all the candy I've been eating thoughout the week.
In general this week has been really uneventful Matt and I are going to Maine this weekend and we're meeting up with Cooper and Jon to go bowling. Can't wait!

Not much else to report
Janine

No comments: