Monday, February 28, 2011

Gym Mileage 2-10-2-28

Went to the Dr's today for my physical so now I know my weight and how much I need to lose in order to look good in a bathing suit
Current Weight 132
Plan to lose: 10-15 lbs by May 20th
Goal Weight between 115-120 (which is generally what my weight normally is)

Color Code : Red Cardiac Rehab Blue Gym Green Miscellaneous Exercise or Home Work out
2/10 Bike 2 Miles 17 minutes Heart Rate 104
2/11 Bike 8 minutes 2 miles Heart Rate 106
2/12 Weights 2 reps of 20 Treadmill 30 mins 2 miles Heart Rate 130
2/13 Music Man Dance Rehearsal 1 hr
2/17 Bike 16 mins 4 Miles Heart Rate 120/117 (This makes up for two days I missed because of either job shadowing or snow days)
2.18 Bowling 1 hr 30 mins (also went bowling on 2/5)
2/19 Treadmill 30 min 2 miles Heart Rate 130
2/20 Music Man Dance Rehearsal 4 hours
2/22 Bike 10 mins 2 miles Heart Rate 116
2/24 Bike 1 Mile 8 minutes Heart Rate 120 (cut in half because I thought I was going to the gym but then I didn't end up going. Missed mileage was made up Saturday at home)
2/26 Bike 24 mins 4 Miles Heart Rate 116/115
2.28 Weights 2 reps of 20 Treadmill 25 minutes 1 Mi Heart Rate 120

No comments: