Tuesday I had my women's group meeting We just talked about our holidays and what our goals and resolutions are for 2011 and other random tidbits. Friday night we went to see The King's Speech OMG most amazing and powerful movie I have ever seen. Highly Highly HIGHLY reccommended. If Colin Firth does not win the best actor oscar I will cry. Before the movie we went out to dinner at Mr. G's in Merrimack. It was pretty good. It got chicken stir fry which was delicous.January was ...well snowy. I am to the point where I am sick of the snow and nasty weather. The groundhog did not see his shadow last week so that means spring will be coming sooner. I can't wait for nicer weather. Last Friday I went to the NH Theatre Awards in Machester with my mother. It was a great night. I was so happy that Ashley Hughes and Jennie Leonard won awads. The ceremony was really long and I hope the committe makes an effort to shorten it next year. Saturday afternooon Matt and I were supposed to go to Maine to go visit Cooper and Jon but we cancelled that because there supposed to be another snowstorm and the weather was going to be reallly bad for driving. We ended up postponing( and then of course it didn't end up snowing) so we just hung out at my house. We watched Enchanted which I loved. I highly reccommend it. We then went to the movies to go see The Dillemma. It had its momens but I wouldn't say it laugh out loud funny as it was advertised. It was stilll a good movie though.
My progress meeting for Project Search went really well last Tuesday morning. We talked about issues that needed to be improved on for next rotation and where we see me best fitting in. One of the departments I want to get an internship in doesn't have an internship avaialble but I am still hoping to job shadow the department to ask some questions about what the job expects because it's something I might want to do for a job once I graduate from the program. Largely there are not very many data entry positions which has been largely disappointing for me because that is my biggest strength.Here are my top choices for rotation 31. Mail Delivery2. Front Desk3. Dictation ( if it's an option)3A Surgical DayBack ups 3 North, EndoscopyTuesday and Wednesday I start my job shadowing process. Tuesday morning at 9 I shadow at the Paitent Registration department and Wednesday morning I shadow at the Endoscopy department. Furthur updates to come. For a few review of shadowing and interviews go to :
http://projectsearchblog.blogspot.com/
Last night Matt and I went out for Valentines Day. We went up to New London to see Gershwin A Musical Revue. Before the play we went out to dinner at The Millstone Resturant and Pub.. my favorite resturant in New London. I had many fond memories there from cast parties at the Barn Playhouse. I guess I was unaware that their menu constantly changes because they did not have Bruschetta which I was really excited about eating again because it's my favorite thing to get there. I had lobster ravioli which was delicious. The play was wonderful a few of my former Annie Get Your Gun cast mates were in it and it was so great to see them again. Lovely weekend! For a review of the show go to http://theatrerevieer826.blogspot.com/
The play has been going very well. I am having a blast being in it. Today we had rehearsal for the Marian The Libarian dance which went fabulous. I also got fitted for my costume today which was extra exciting! Pictures to come!
That's all for now . Time to watch the Grammys.
Janine
Movie Ratings for Jan/Feb
True Grit A
Enchanted B+
The Dilllema B-/C
The King's Speech A+
Livejournal Writer's Block Questions 2/14 Hit The Road Cupid
I was cynical about Valentines Day for the longest time. I actually wrote an essay for one of my journalism classes at NEC about how much I hated it and thought it was overcommerlized. Given the time I took the class which was spring of my junior year it fit the time period very well. I had just gotten out or crappy relationship that resulted in me being cheated on and was upset about that for pretty much the whole semester. I was often jealous of all my friends who had boyfriends and girlfriends and wished I could be as happy as they were in their relationships. I was actually the same way all through out high school as well.Things have drastically changed though. I am now in a relationship with the most amazing guy ever and we have shared some great valentines memories. This weekend we went to New London to go see a play and go out to dinner at the Millstone Resturant. I 'm sure that in the years to come there will be many more fond Valentines Day memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment