WB Unplugged and the regular LJ Writer's Block had two really good discussion topics in the past couple days.
Topic #1 : Obama-Will I vote for him again?
This question has a simple answer.. yes Despite what other people may believe I think Obama is doing a great job considering the huge mess that Bush left him with. He needs to be given more of a chance to prove what he can do. The economy has fluctuated a lot in the past couple years but I am hoping it will soon stabilize. None of the of Republicans who are going up against Obama really stand out to me except for Mitt Romney and John Huntsman. If Sarah Palin runs and wins I may move to Canada.
Topic #2 Preventing Bullying
This is a personal issue for me because I was bullied when I was younger because of my learning disabillities. I think the one main thing that needs to be taught to people of all ages is tolerances. If people were more tolerant of others differences there would be less room for bullying.
No comments:
Post a Comment