Monday, September 26, 2011

Thought For The Day - Soical Networking

Today's Livejouranl Wirter's Block UnPlugged Question is all about Social Networking


I have been all over the social networking spectrum since 2003 when I started my first online diary. With the times I've grown and matured. I've learned what to use a filter of what I say online so I do not hurt people's feelings. Social Networking certainly has its pros and cons. With time and maturity I've outgrown certain sites such as livejournal and myspace. I feel that sometimes people hide behind monikers on social networking sites so they can say mean and hurtful things to people. That is not right and think that is a huge thing that attributes to bullying. At this point in my life I am using social networking sites for professional reasons as I look to expand my freelance writing career. Facebook is becoming less and less user friendly and appealing because all of the recent interface changes and it makes me want to use the website less and less.




No comments: