This is the second entry titled passages of time. That entry was short and reflected on the Souhegan Graduation that was upcoming and how my 10 year reunion willl be coming up n three years
This passages of time reflection is far more deeper than that. It focusses on the drifiting of relationships how people come and go in our life.
Over the course of my life I've met lots of people... I've had a few close friends and a smattering of acquauntances. In some respects transiioning away from certain groups and into others wasn't tthe eaisest thing for me ( ie high school ~< college, falling out with Will Porter) eventually I learned to take things in stride. The falling out with Will Porter took some time to take in stride but I got there eventually. I honestly thing the biggest issue I had in that was accepting the fact that we was moving on with his life after the Barn Playhouse. Looking back on everything related to my isssues with moving on from the Barn I realize that hanging on to the past was the biggest issue. Once I came to terms with that I realized that I just needed to grow up and move on with my life. No one from my intern company hates me and even if they did I should not let it bother me too much. I realized over these past four year that internalizing negative feelings was what the issue really was nd that drove me and others crazy.
In the past year two friendships have drifted apart. Each for their own individual reasons. While I was friends with each of these peoople for a long time I felt it was best to move on. If we shall ever cross paths again I hope things will not be too uncomfortable between us. I don't hold gudges. Details of each situation are to be kept under wraps between myself and the other party.
Time to let go of the past while not forgetting memories and embrace the future and new memories that will be made!
No comments:
Post a Comment