Friday, October 31, 2008

BOO!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!

I am really hoping I get a bite for a job that pays something soon that is full time. I think the reason why my paraprofessional special education jobs that i am interviewing for aren't panning out is because I don't have the proper credentials because I didn't take enough education classes at school. I am going to be applying for a substitue paraprofessional job in the Amherst/Mt Vernon school district. I have two interviews next week one at Shaws on Monday and one at Market Basket on Wednesday. Hopefully I'll get hired by one of them.
I am so excited about starting my internhip with Peacock Players on Wednesday. I am looking foward to diving back in to doing publicity stuff again and seeing some more awesome theatre shows. I am also excited about starting my freelance job for the Milford Cabinet writing articles about the local theatre shows.
Obama better when the election.. if Mccain wins I think i might just move to Canada.

Yesterday I went to Henniker for the CTE Play Kennedy's Children and for my friends' Sam and Morgan's 21st Birthday Party. My whole group of friends went out for dinner before the show at Sonny's and it was awesome. The play was better than I expected it to be. It was really thought provoking and poweful. Everybody did amazing. The party was awesome. Autumn and I were the only two people who dressed up. I was Velma Kelly from Chicago and she was Mrs. Lovett from Sweeney Todd. I love my NEC friends and I totally miss everyone!

I really want to get back on the dating scene. I posted a personal ad on craigslist and so far it seems to be genereating decent results. From my experiene with my personal ad that I put in the NewEnglander sophomore year I kept things short and sweet Let's see where that will lead me.

Time for bed. Busy busy day tomorrow doing stuff for the Barack Obama campaign

Janine


No comments: