Sunday, December 7, 2008

Getting in the holiday spirit!

So unfortunatley due to poor scheduling I had to cancel the Holiday party @ NEC on Friday because of the fact that it was scheduled too close to finals week and a lot of people couldn't make it. Oh well , my friends and I are already planning something for when school starts up again at the end of January to make up for it. Yesterday Matt came up and we went out to dinner and to the movies to see Twilight! New favortie movie! I am so happy. Today we went to the Milford Holiday stroll. We both agreed that the Pumpkin Festival in October was a lot better because there was a lot more to do but we still had an enjoyable time. We got to see an improv show done by the improv troupe from Peacock Players which was hillarious! Family Christmas Party next Sunday.. can't wait.

I honestly don't have much else to say so I wonder what the purpose of this update is. Job search is stil going really really slow. I had two job interviews last week one at the Nashua School Department for a substitute teacher job and one at Wendy's as a cashier. Tomorrow I have an interview @ Florence Rideout Elementary School in Wilton for a paraprofesional job.

Once the new year starts up I will be busy. Hopefully I will be working, I'll be taking medical coding classes at the tech college in Nashua and of course I will be doing stuff with Peacock Players. I am hoping to do stage crew for Godspell which is the next show that Peacock Players is doing. Godspell is one of my favorite musicals ever, I also want to see if I can help out with Stagecoach Production's performance of Floyd Collins in March and I am doing publicity and props work for the PTA Play Peter Pan which is the first week of April. Is that overkill?

Later
Janine


Advice from Maggie Politi about the stuff related to the Barn Playhouse interns "We all love you,just trust it."

No comments: