I am looking foward to the new year starting. 2008 has had its ups and downs. I had a lot of issues with moving on from the theatre that I interned at last summer the New London Barn Playhouse. I do not want to go in to detail about exactly what happened because I am trying to block it all out. Basically I was over anxious that I was going to be forgotten about by everyone that I worked with and I thought letting of of the memories would mean forgetting about them. It is important to realize that those memories will always be with me and while there are some people I haven't talked to from that group of people in a long time I am not easily forgotten. Job searching has certainly been a downer. Due to how bad the economy is I have really been struggling with finding a job. I've actually been kind of stressed out because I need to start paying back my loans from NEC soon.
I am going back to school on January 12th to study Medical Coding at the Tech College in Nashua. I am very excited about going back to school and learning something new. I am aleady planning on joining the Literary Magazine and theatre. I might join the film club too. I need to email the club advisors to let them know that I am interested. Theatrewise I am planning on doing tech work for the upcoming Peacock Players production of Godspell in February. Godspell is one of my favorite musicals ever. I am also going to be helping with backstage work and publicity for my town's community production of Peter Pan which is in April.
I really want to go back to New York this spring. I am hoping to save enough money to go back. I am dying to see Billy Elliot. I've heard it's amazing!
LAter
Janine
No comments:
Post a Comment