Based around the song quote "There is no future .. there is no past I live this moment as the last." from the song Another Day from The Broadway Musical RENT
Live For The Moment
I think it's important to surround yourself
with things that make you happy
anything anything at all
to make you feel better if your skyshould seem to start to fall
Live and let let livein the moment"there is no future there is no past
I live this moment as the last."
Live each moment for that particular moment never let memories of good times falter
while at the same time not letting them drag you down
Can't let the bad thingslinger or dwell ont
ime for focus on the good
that's what should be remaining strong
the next poem is holiday themed!!
My favorite time of year
It's starting to get intomy most favorite time of year
has been since I was littleand forever it will be
Christmas!!
Time for togetherness and joy
for every adultand girl and boy
Sleigh rides through the meadow
with flakes of crystal falling all around
gingerbread house and cookies
I am in winterwonderland bliss
it is truly the most wonderful time of the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment