I suck at making and keeping New Years Resolutions. Here are mine for this upcoming year.
1. Get my poetry anthology I am working on self- published by the summer
2. Exercise more
3. Try out for the play at school and see where the chips fall for casting too busy with Peacock Players stuff and PTA stuff to do it this semester maybe next semester.
4. Try a new aspect of tech theatre out- lighting or sound design
5. See a play at the Palace Theatre in Manchester
6. Go to the the tour of Spring Awakening when it comes to Boston in the spring
7. Write a new poem or short story... or two or three or four
8. Pass my medical coding class decided medical coding was not for me. Going to take either early childhood ed or speech pathology classes starting in the fall.
9. Get a job that pays good
10. Start saving up for the apartment I want to get in Portsmouth
No comments:
Post a Comment