Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Down to the nailbiting finale next week!

So I missed most of tonight's American Idol result show because I went to the movies with friends and then went out for dessert afterwards. I caught the tail end and was happy that Danny went home. His performances this week and last were not at all up to par with the performances he has done of the course of the season


Summary Judges/Contestants Choice Week

Top 3 Adam,Danny KrisDanny went home Kris and Adam remain.
I honestly think Kris will win Adam has been in a league of his own the entire season and will end up with a record deal no matter if he wins or if Kris wins.
Rating Scale 1-10 Combined Scores of Judges pick and contestant pick performances
Adam Total: 19
Judges Choice One U2 10 /His Choice Cryin Aeronsmith 9
Comments: Some songs were a perfect fit for him and others weren't. Some genres worked for him and others did not. Out of the two songs he did last night I perferred One over Cryin.
Danny Total: 13
Judges Choice Dance Little Sister 9/ His Choice You Are So Beautiful 5
Danny has been a favorite of mine the whole season and he pretty much lost his favorite status last night and it carried over to Kris. Most of his performances have been consistent over the course of the season though there were some songs that I liked better than others (Jesus Take The Wheel,What Hurts The Most) His performance last week was absoulutley horrendous due to the fact that he tried to mimic Adam with the screaming and miserably failed. Of his performance this week I liked Dance Little Sister better because I found it to be the better of the uptempo numbers he has done. You Are So Beuatiful was SO SO boring I nearly fell asleep.
Kris Total 16
Judges/His Choice 8
The best he has done all season clearly. Totallly loved how he went acoustic with the second song. It showed even more of his versitility. I definitley plan on buying his records. Same thing with Alexis's Scott's and Allison's

No comments: