To keep myself from going totally and completely insane I have been doing some volunteer work. Tomorrow I start my volunteer job @ Plus Company working in their theatre department and writing grants. I have also been volunteering at the Souhegan Valley Chamber of Commerce two or three days a week doing general office work. I have met a lot of interesting people so far.
Another thing that adds to my stress is the whole issue of going back to school. I have no idea whatsoever what I want to next as far as education is concerend.
My two options are
Taking classes at Nashua Tech: I would be taking night classes to earn a certificate in either Speech Pathology or Medical Coding. I still can't decide which topic I would rather study or which area would get me a better job. Speech Pathologists are in high demand right now so that's something to consider
Going to Graduate School at UNH- Grad School= better job opportunities. I want to either study something in communications or education. The issue with this is money because my sister is going to college next year and my parents will have to pay for her undergrad and my grad school if I choose to go grad school in Sept 2010. I suppose I could always do some research on scholarships and loans. The fact of having to pay even more loans back dreadens me.
American Idol Update
Matt got voted off. This week's theme is Rock and Roll. It's hard to predict who is going to go home so soon but I think that it could either be Kris or Danny.
Songs I'd like to hear the contestants sing this week
Adam Anything by Elvis
Allison- Anything by Aerosmith because she did really good with Don't Wanna Miss A Thing during Songs From The Cinema Week
Danny- Crazy Little Thing Called Love Queen
Kris Hey Jude The Beatles
Are there seriously three more weeks left of American Idol? I'm so sad. My Tuesday/Wednesday nights will lose their color and charm.
No comments:
Post a Comment