I liked working at Target and they said they will rehire me for the next holiday season. In the mean time I must step up the process in finding something else. Hopefully I will be able to find something else quicker than I did the first time. Hopefully this new leg of my job search will be full of fewer disappointments. Fewer disappointments in my opinion will only be possible if the economy turns around and who knows how long that will take.
Another recent diappointment I got was getting denied from getting services at Area Agency in Nashua. I am hoping to get this reversed because the only way I can get into the job training program at St Joesph Hospital is if I am recieving services from Area Agency. The St Joesph Hospital Training Program I believe will be a great stepping stone for me to get the training I feel I have been missing in my previous jobs in order to succeed.
Update Feb 15 My denial into getting services at Gateways got reversed! I am so so so happy. This could give me more an edge and new ideas in finding places to work. I am out of ideas of places to apply at this point. :)
Over the past several months I have noticed that praying has helped me a lot to get through difficult things so I think really all I need to do is pray that everything will work out in terms of the job search and getting the job at Summer Theatre in Meredith Village this summer.
Over the past several months I have noticed that praying has helped me a lot to get through difficult things so I think really all I need to do is pray that everything will work out in terms of the job search and getting the job at Summer Theatre in Meredith Village this summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment