Monday, January 18, 2010

Tell Me Quick about Hugo and Kim

So Matt Rae and I have agreed that it would be best to postpone our excursion to New York until a time when we all have more money. All three of us are still looking for work right now and who knows it will take us to find jobs. All three shows we are considering seeing are doing well in the box office and hopefully this will continue so they will still be playing when we go there. The three shows we are choosing between are A Little Night Music (Yay for Ramona Mallory!!! ) , Billy Elliot (which I personlly find to be a bit over rated) and Jersey Boys.

Speaking of work I have a job interview on Thursday (was supposed to be tomororw but it got pushed back) at Autism Bridges in Nashua. Autism Bridges is a company which provides services for children and adults with Autism. I think that will be a great place for me to work since I like working with people with disabilities. The position I will be interviewing for is an admistrative office position. *crosses fingers*

Theatre wise I am currently doing tech work for a youth theatre production of Annie Junior which opens next Friday. I am excited about it. Annie is one of my favorite musicals (I have a lot of favorite musicals btw) and after that I will be helping out backstage with my high school's production of Bye Bye Birdie (hence the title name for the entry). So excited as Bye Bye Birdie is another one of my favorite musicals. I am glad I can give back to the theatre program I was a part of five years ago and can work on a show with my former directors. I have not seen a show at Souhegan since 2007 when they did Beauty and The Beast. Time conflicts the past two years disallowed me to see Carsouel and Pirates of Penzance. It should be a great expereince! Looking so forward to it,

American Idol Season 9 has BEGUN!! I have decided to watch whole season from beginning to end... which I have typically done for most of the seasons it's been on except for last year because they audition shows were tortorous to watch. A majority of the auditions so far have been tolerable and some have been down right amazing. There this one girl from the Boston auditions who really stood out to me. Her name is Katie and she is 16 and is from CT. I think she will definitly go all the way. Stay tuned for more American Idol updates.


Looking for a good movie to see GO SEE THE BLIND SIDE! It's amazingly powerful! I was so happy Sandra Bullock won the Golden Globe. That was truly the best performance she has ever done in a movie in a long time.

Not much else to write about!

Janine

No comments: