Update on the predictions I made at Christmas last year
1. Matt and I will save enough money to get an apartment in Portsmouth
This is more of a long term goal. Right now our main goal is to get full time jobs and move into an apartment together. To start off we will each get an apartment where we get jobs and then move in together. Portsmouth may be too expensive so we're considering osme place outside of Boston, Concord, Nashua or Manchester. Our goal is to jointly save enough money so we can get an apartment together by sometime fall 2012.
2. Heather Matt and I will all get full time jobs This has been a work in progress. Heather is working on finding ajob. Matt got a data entry job at a hospital in Worcester and I'm in Project Search which is going fabulous.
3. Go to Italy for Lucia's wedding This did not happen because of work but I am hoping Lucia comes to visit next summer.
4. I will get a job at Summer Theatre in Meredith Village this summer Nope but I think I might be doing PR stuff for Nancy this summer. Still trying to work out the details of that.
5. Kristin and Cameron will get into their top choice collleges C- Bowdoin Got into Babson K- Vassar Got a full scholarship to Ithaca to study Journalism
6. Go to New York in March to see A Little Night Muisc. If not then go to NY in November for the Macyy's Parade Trip got postoponed til August. For full trip summary please go to my theatre blog http://theatrereviewer826.blogpspot.com/
7. All Boston sports teams (college and pro) will win the playoffs Red Sox Nope. Celtics Nope Bruins Nope
8. Anh and Lucia will visit Hopefully within the next year or so. Lucia is visiting at the end of July! I am very excited and can't wait to see her again. :) I have sort of fallen out of touch with Anh recently so I have no idea when she plans to come back to visit :)
9. Housing market and economy will stabalize
10. Afghanistan war will end
2011 Hopes/Dreams/Goals
1. I will get a job after graduating from Project Search and move to Nashua
2. I will complete my poetry anthology Technically speaking this has been done for awhile. I am holding off on sending it to the printer because people are still sending me stuff for the poetry from my friends section I am doing.
3. Rae will visit at some point this summer
4. All Boston sports teams will win the playoffs
*5. Go to Harry Potter Theme Park at Universal Studios
*6 Go on vacation in New Orleans
7.I will get an ensemble part in Music Man
8. Afghanistan War will end.
*Long term goal= will happen once me and Matt rebuild our bank accounts from going to New York last year. In the meanwhile we will go on small mini vacations and day trips throughout the summer months.
No comments:
Post a Comment