Friday, April 1, 2011

SO PISSED!!

House Passes Budget As Thousands Rally - Politics News Story - WMUR Manchester


Yesterday there was a huge rally in Concord about the budget cuts. I really wish I had gone but unfourtunately I had to work and even if I was able to get the day off I would have not been able to get a ride. Obviously even though the protests were loud and clear the voices were not heard. The bill was passed and I am sure I am not the only person who is infuriated by this. This budget cut will have a huge affect on people in New Hampshire who have diabilities and need in home care. This will affect me and the amount of money I will get from my budget that I'm provided through Gateways starting July 1st.


So pissed about this. Shame on the New Hampshire Government! They can do a lot better than this. Governer Lynch even said on the news yesterday that these budget cuts went too deep. If the governor opposes the budget cuts isnt' that a strong enough voice to be heard.

No comments: