Spring break is here. My schedule had to change because Matt had to work Monday and Turesday. We are going on the day trips Wednesday-Sat.
Our schedule is as follows:
Wedneesday- Go to the Souhegan Softball game in Weare. Hopefully they beat John Stark.
Thursday- Hike/Picnic in Mine Falls. Hopefully it doesn't rainFriday- Meredith Still waiting to hear back from Nancy Barry to see if she can meet us for lunch. We are going hiking at a loon reserve in Moltonborough.
Saturday- Dartmouth/Lake Sunapee. We are hiking Mt Kearsarge and hopefully going to the Indain Musuem.I will be sure to take lots of pictures. They will be up on Facebook on Sunday afternoon at some point.
Today I am not doing anything much. Going to the gym in a bit to burn off the remainder of my Music Man cast party calories then working on my Milford Cabinet artice about Les Mis. I may be seeing Water for Elephants with Leslie Peterson and Heather Crocker tonight but I'm still waiting to firm up those plans.Still going through minor Music Man withdrawls.. they're not so bad though In fact they should be gone by the end of this week. Still keeping rehearsescore on my computer though. Keeping up with the dances will add something new to my workout plus it will benefit me in the long run . Who knows? We may be asked to perform Marian The Libarian at the theatre awards in February. That's what I am hoping for. I wouldn't be all that suprised if our show gets nominated for a few awards.. it was pretty amazing. hhThis weekend was fun. Friday I went out with Sonya and Julie for dinner at San Fransisco Kitchen which is in downtown Nashua. I don't particulary like Chinese food but I found this food t o be really good. We went to the Nashua Library to see King's Speech and then to Margarita's for dessert. Satruday morning I did some chores and workerd a little on my Miflord Cabinet articles. Matt and I then went to see Hop which I thought was a cute movie. We then headed up to Maine where I spent the night and spent Easter with Matt and his parents. Yesterday morning we went to church at 8:30 and then had breakfast, Matt and I took a walk on the beach and then we had a nice ham dinner at 3:00. Nice day overall.End mini update. :) Next update will be May 10thish.
No comments:
Post a Comment