I feel like I don't read as much as I should. This summer I plan on making up for lost time by mixing thingsup..... rereading some books I have read in the past that I have enjoyed and read something new. Whatever I do not get the chance to read during the summer will carry over to the fall. If you have read anything good lately feel free to comment on this entry and leave reccomondations. Once read all titles will be bolded. All ratings will be in a seperate entry,
Biographies
And Furthurmore Judi Densch
Bossypants Tina Fey
From This Moment On Shania Twain
Patti Lupone A Memoir
Plays
A Raisin In The Sun
A Street Car Name Desire
A View From The Bridge
All My Sons
August Osage County (if the library has it)
The Portrait Of Dorian Gray
^=Previously read
Thanks to Cady Lang for some of these reccomondations. :)
A Clockwork Orange
A Lesson Before Dying
A Tree Grows In Brooklyn
Blessed Are The Cheese Makers
And Then There Were None (depending on if I like this I may read more Agatha Christie books)
Catch 22
Cutting For Stone
^How The Garcia Girls Lost Their Accents
^Life Of Pi
Tess Of D'Ubervilles
^The Curious Incident of A Dog In The Night Time
The Freedom Writer's Diary (For those who have seen the movie Freedon Writers with Hillary Swank in it this is the book the movie is based on.. If you haven't seen the movie I highly reccommend it)
^ The House On Mango Street
The Immotal Life on Henrietta Lacks
Their Eyes Were Watching God
and my sister's roommate posted a list on facebook the other day of books she reccommended her to read. I may check out of some of those as well. If I'm feeling energized enough I may even reread the whole Harry Potter seires. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment