Monday, June 20, 2011

Gym Mileage for June

Took a few weeks off from going to the gym as I made my transition between Project Search and starting my job at the YMCA. I find now that I am working at the Y I am more motivated to work out then I was when I went to Planet Fitness.. I have started Zumba which I take on Sunday mornings from 10-11am and absolutely love!! I give lots of credit to Rae Demoose for reccommending that I take it. It's quite the work out. I work muscles I haven't worked before in that class. I get to work early and go use the machines. So far I mainly use the bike but I think I may make a transition to use the treadmill often because I can get my heart rate up to 130 quicker on the treadmill than I can on the bike.

Gym Mileage for June
Zumba Sunday 6/12 and 6 /26
Bike: General heart rate is in betwen the range of 103-115. Mileage varies depending on the day but is in the range between 1 and 2 miles. There have been a few times when I have gotten up to 3 or 4 miles. It varies dependng on what time I get to work and how long I hace to work out.
Treadmil 6./7 2 miles HR 123

No comments: