Souhegan Girls Lacrosse 12-3
6/2 Prelim vs H/B W 9-8
6/4 vs Concord L 12-11
Kearsarge Regional Girls Lacrosse 11-2
6/2 Prelim vs Derryfield School W 15-7
6/5 Quarterfinals vs Kingswood Regional L 9-8
Pentucket Regional Girls Lacrosse 9-5-1
5/31Prelim vs Belmont L 15-3
Souhegan Boys Lacrosse 12-2
6/2 Quarterfinals vs Keene W 14-7
6/4 Semifinal s vs Bedforf W 13-12
Souhegan Softball 12-4
6/2 Prelim vs John Stark W 8-4
6/4 Quaterfinals vs Laconia L 10-4
Souhegan Softball 7-9 Did not make the playoffs.
If someone could please clarify why Souhegan Girls Lacrosse is in Division I and Boys Lacrosse is in Division II that would be most helpful. Things have obviously changed a lot since I was in high school because as I recall Boys and Girls Lacrosse were in the same division.
6/1 Game 1 L 1-0
6/4 Game 2 L 3-2 (OT)
Let's hope the Bruins can get out of this horrible slump. Vancouver is the toughest team I think they've played all season.
Red Sox
M T W vs Chicago White Sox L 10-7 (T) L 7-4 (W)
Friday vs Oakland W 8-6Seadogs
vs New Brittan
5/31 Double Header L 2-1(Game 1) L5-3 (Game 2)
6/1 W 18-9
6/3 vs Altoona W 7-36/3 and 6/4 vs Oakland Athletics W 8-6 (Fri) W 9-8 (Sat)
6/1 and 6/2 vs Harrisburg L 10-8 (Wed) W 10-5 (TR)
6/3-6-5 vs Trenton L 7-6 (Fri) L 4-3 (Sat) L 5-2 (Sun)
No comments:
Post a Comment