This chain letter type thing was Rae's facebook status yesterday. I do not lilke chainletters or reposting things in my status update but I felt this was too good not to share
It has been said that everlasting friends go long periods of time without speaking and never question the friendship. These friends pick up like they just spoke yesterday, regardless of how long it has been or how far away they live, and they don't hold grudges. They understand that life is busy…… and…you will ALWAYS love them.
I feel this statement could not be more true. Especially in this time where friendships are ever changing for me. People have come and gone through out my life but I like to keep in mind that is important to hold those dear to you close. I have friends from high school and college that have moved all over the country since graduation but that doesn't mean our friendships will be any different.
and I guess the same could go for my co-workers from NLBP. If I had realized that immediately after leaving the Barn Playhouse then my issues with moving on from stuff that happened there (and my eventual falling out with Will Porter) could have easily been avoided.
No comments:
Post a Comment