This blog is for general ranting and stuff that goes on my every day life in work and relationships. Stuff that is incredibly personal will not be posted on this blog. For all theatre related commentary please go to my Theatre is My Life blog.
Monday, July 25, 2011
Amy Winehouse
In recent celeb news Amy Winehouse passed away this weekend. The only song I heard of hers was Back To Black and only thanks to Glee. Other than that I am not to familiar with much of her music. Regardless of this fact her death is still very tragic. She had so much of her life to live. (only two years older than me) This is only furthur proof to today's youth that you shouldn't drink or do drugs and what can happen to you if you do. Her cause of death hasn't been determined yet but from the articles I've been reading it seems like she overdosed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment