This blog is for general ranting and stuff that goes on my every day life in work and relationships. Stuff that is incredibly personal will not be posted on this blog. For all theatre related commentary please go to my Theatre is My Life blog.
Sunday, July 24, 2011
Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way (HQ)
This song was on the Delilah show earlier tonight while I was driving home from Hull. The person who called in asked for a song to relate to situation about moving on from something on she had falled out of touch with from a few years ago. I can easily relate to this song because of the issues I had with moving on from Will Porter after I left the Barn Playhouse... that went on for longer than necessary and was a key factor to my Barn Playhouse deperssion. I hope Will is doing good wherever he is but one thing I can no longer do is worry about weather or not he still wants to talk to me or if he hates me. Actually I was probably overcompensating a lot because he most likely doesn't hate me/ never did. If I could go back in time and change things I would honestly go back and change how I acted about the Barn Playhouse and Will. Oh well, you live and learn. It's these little life lessons that make me a stronger person. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment