Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Goal Update

Goal #1: Gat a job after graduating Project Search and move to Nashua

Part one of this goal was acheived when I landed the job at the YMCA at the end of May. That has been going excellent thus far. I work at the front desk answering phones and giving tours. I am also going to be doing data enty, helping out with the newsletter and helping out with the summer camp and after school progtams. Right now I work part time but once school starts again I am hoping to get more hours since I will be helping out with the afte school program. Matt and I have a joint goal of moving in together by Fall 2012. We will see how acheiveable that goal is based on both of our budgets. I am looking to move to downtown Nashua or someplace close to the Y on a bus route so I don't have a very long commute to work or perhaps that I can walk there. Research on apartments will commence after the first of the year. So exciting!

No comments: