Friday, October 24, 2008

Among many strikeouts 2 homeruns

The job search is pretty much almost over!
Yesterday I had an interview with the business manager of Peacock Players a theatre troupe in Nashua. I start my internship with the publicity department November 10th. I am so very excited. Things have come full circle for me because I did theatre camp there in high school and have always been a huge fan of all the shows that they do.
This morning I had an interview with the editor of the Milford Cabinet. I will be doing freelance work covering local theatre performances starting after the election.
Monday I have an interview at an elementary school in Nashua for a paraprofessional special education job. I amvery nervous about it. If I get this job then my stress with having to find a job will be over!

So happy! I want to celebrate!! Oh wait... i'lll do that next week when I go out to dinner with my friends before the CTE play. *note to self* call box office to reserve tickets
Janine

No comments: