Sunday, October 26, 2008

Nervous

Yesterday I went to an NEC alumni event in Boston with Matt. Not a lot of people that either of us graduated with were there but we made the best of it anyways and mingled with those who were there most of which graduated before we were there. It was cool to meet people from past years and find out what they have been up to since they graduated from NEC. I stayed over Matt's house and had a nice time. He invited me over to his house in Maine once he moves in. I can't wait... I love the area of Maine where is moving too Kennebunk. That's one of my favorite placess in Maine to visit besides Kittery, York and Wells.

I have to go to bed because I have an interview tomorrow at Mt Pleasant Elementary School in Nashua for a paraprofessional specoal education job. I am so nervous about it. I really want this job badly so I am hoping the interview will go well.
This week consists of the following
  • Job interview tomorrow.
  • Volunteering for the Barack Obama Capaign office in Milford on Tuesday,Friday and Saturday.
  • Eye appointment on Wednesday and getting new glasses
  • Going up to NEC on Thursday to go see the CTE play Kennedy's Children and also for Sam and Morgan's bday party. I'm gonna sex it up by being Velma Kelly from Chicago for Halloween.

Time for bed.
Janine

No comments: