- TJ Maxx and Market Basket are still in hiring freezes pretty so i am pretty much giving up on both of those
- Walmart said they would call me back when a position fits the criteria I put on my application Who knows how long it's going to take them to call me back.....
- While I did get hired to sub in Milford I haven't gotten called in yet and still don't get called in that much at Nashua either. Hopefully that will change soon.
At this point I need to keep my sanity in check... I am going utterly stir crazy by sittting at home doing absolutley nothing. I have been applying to local summer camps so if I don't find a job with in the next two months at least I'll have something lined up for the summer. I have already applied at Camp Sargent and Camp Young Judea. I plan on also applying at Girls INC, The Boys and Girls Club in Nashua, The Boys and Girls Club in Milford and Camp Naticook in Merrimack. I am considering going to the job fair that is at Southern NH University on April 9th that has been advertised on WMUR for the past 3 months. Maybe I'll find some places to apply to there.
So utterly frusturated and slowly running out of options of places to apply.
No comments:
Post a Comment