Sunday, March 29, 2009

So excited!!







I love you Matt!


My  plans for my trip to New York at the end of April with my boyfriend for our one year anniversary   are starting to fall into place.   I am so excited.   The hotel room has been brought, the tickets for HAIR  has been reserved, the restaurant for the Barn reunion has been selected.  The details that need to be worked out are transportation too and  from the city and reservations at the restaurant for the Barn reunion  Colleen Fee and I are keeping track of the RSVPS and  the week before I go  I will have a final head count to make the reservation at the Barn reunion. Hopefully it will have  a big turn out but  it's hard to tell because I don't know what people's schedules are going to be like.

Job search is still continually stressfull. This week I dropped of an application @  The Hampton Inn, The Black Forest Cafe and Fridays.   I also heard back from the lady in charge of the summer camp in Merrimack and she said they don't start scheduling interviews til the second week of April and interviews for the Hampton  Inn don't start til May 1st. Hopefully  I get a job soon I am getting so tired of looking.

I do not have much else to update on. 

Until later farewell
Janine

No comments: