So it's been awhile since I updated... actually updated not just posted a filler post about American Idol or March Madness.
Last weekend was pretty boring Matt was away for the weekend visiting family and Heather was in North Carolina visiting her brother who just came from Iraq. I made the best of it though. Friday evening I ushered at the play at the Boys And Girls Club No Sex Please We're Bittish. You can see my brief review of it at my theatre reviews blog http://theatrereviewer826.blogspot.com. Saturday I went to my sister's dance team compettion at Souhegan. It was long but fun. Souhegan won first place overall.
Now it's back to my griping about job searching.
So when it boils down to it there are not a lot of jobs out there right now. I can't even beleive i've almost been out of school for a year and looking for a job for almost just as long. The freelance job at the Cabinet and subbing provide me with some spending money but the issue at hand is finding a second job to pay back my loans from NEC. I have applied to pretty much every place imaginable and there are very few places that seem to be hiring. I am thinking of applying for a job at Seasonal Pools and Spas on Rt 101A and hostess jobs at local resturants just so I can get a bit more money coming in. Since I can't seem to find much full-time/part time work I have decided to do some volunteering just to get me out of the house. I am going to be working at Gateways in Nashua helping out with their newsletter and also trying to get an in with voulteering at Southern NH Medical Center doing anything I possibly can. I was supposed to have an interview yesterday with the volunteer coordinator but she has been sick all week so we rescheduled our appointment for sometime next week.
American Idol Update
Here is how I rate last nights perfomances on a scale of 1-10
Adam -8
Allison 7
Anoop 7.5
Danny 7.5
Kris 7.5
Lil 6.5
Matt 9
Megan 3
Michael 3
Scott 6.5
Top 3 Adam; Allison Matt
Bottom 3 Megan Michael Scott
Off to write cover letters.
Janine
No comments:
Post a Comment