I am very frusturated because I still don't have a job yet... stressed and kind of getting depressed. It seems like everywhere I turn there seems to be a roadblock. I did turn a few job applications at summer camps and the Hampton Inn but I won't hear back from them for another couple weeks. I have also applied at Fridays and the Black Forest Cafe for hostesting jobs and I am supposed to be hearing back from them sometime today to set up an interview. I am going out with my job coach @ 2 to go pick up some more applications. Friday I might go to a job fair in Boston and see what kinds of opportunities they have there for me. If I end up getting a job down there then I will most likely end up moving in with my grandparents. I wouldn't mind that actually because there seem to be almost no jobs around here whatsoever.
STRESS CITY! OMG!! I'm going so insane with stress.. and also i am quite stir crazy because I am so bored out my wits at home.
As of tomorrow there will be 23 days til I go to New York! I am getting so excited and anxious. I hope the plans for the Barn Playhouse reunion that my friend Colleen and I are organizing will start fall into place soon. People are supposed to rsvp by April 16th so they still have a little under two weeks to let Colleen or I know they are coming. Hopefully the party will have a big turnout. I am getting so excited to see HAIR and get the backstage tour from my friend Jay. It's gonna be wicked awesome!!! YAY YAY YAY!!
I have two volunteer job interviews this week one tomorrow at Parkhurst Place a senior citizen home in Amherst and one at Southern NH Medical Center in Nashua on Thursday at 1. I figured volunteering is a good way to get my face out in the community and hopefully get a job at place like that.
So I am totally hoping Megan goes home on American Idol tonight. In my opinion she is only in the compettion for her looks and her singing voice is not that great. She should have gone home two weeks ago instead of Alexis. I can't wait for this week's theme top 100 songs. I can't wait to see who gets what song and hope one of the guys gets a Rascal Flatts song.. I think that either Scott or Kris would do really good at a Rascal Flatts song!
My NCAA basketball bracket totally and completely sucks. Out of the teams in my bracket the only teams that made it to Final Four were Louisville and UConn. I hope UConn wins it all.. that would be one point for New England since BU got out in the quarterfinals. For men's hockey UNH got beaten by BU so I was pretty bummed out about that but out of New England teams Vermont and BU are in the slots to go to the Frozen 4 so I'm stoked. A couple more weeks and the the Red Sox start their regular season! I am so excited!!
Time for lunch
Love
Janine
No comments:
Post a Comment