Sunday, March 21, 2010

1st Round/ 2nd Round Winners

March Madness 1st Round/Second Round Winners

1st Round


Midwest Winners

Michigan State

Maryland

Tennessee

Ohio

Butler

Xavier

Pittsburgh

Syracuse

2nd Round

Midwest Winners

Michigan State beat Maryland 85-83

Northern Iowa beat Kansas 69-67

Syracuse beat Gonzaga 87-65

Butler beat Murray State 54-52

Tennessee beat Ohio

Ohio State beat GA Tech

Next Round winners: Syracuse, Michigan State, GA Tech,No. Iowa

West

BYU vs Kansas St Kansas St 84-72 will face winner of Pitt/Xavier game

East

Kentucky beat East Tennesee State 100-71 and Wake Forest 90-60

Cornell beat Temple 78-65 and Wisconsin 87-69

It could be possible that the #12 seed could upset the #1 seed... we'll have to see.

Washington beat Marquette 80-78 and New Mexico 82-64

W Virginia beat Missouri 68-59

This could easily be another lower seed vs higher seed upset but I know nothing about either team enough to make a solid prediction.

South

Duke will beat Cali

Purdue will beat Texas A&M

Baylor beat Sam Houston 80-71 and Old Dominion 76-68

St Mary's California beat Richmond 80-71 and Villanova 75-68

Please refer to my comments about the W VA vs Missouri game

I have a MUCH better bracket then I did last year. Let's hope my lucky streak continues. I hope Syracuse wins it all.

No comments: