Okay so time for a semi- substantial updateThursday Matt and I went to Derry to go see Colleen Fee in Junie B Jones at the Stockbridge Theatre at Pinkerton Academy. The theatre was pretty nice for a high school theatre. The play was based on the children's chapter book series by Barbrara Park which wasn't really popular til once I was in middle school. The play was cute and Colleen did a really good job. We went out to lunch with the cast at Applebee's afterwards which was nice. It was definitley great to catch up with Colleen. :) Friday I worked at the Share Clothing Barn til 1;15 then went to the movies to see Alice In Wonderland with Heather Crocker and Samantha Quick, I had moderate expectations for this movie prior to seeing and wasn't sure I would like it but I underestimated it. I think the reason why I had such moderate expectations was because the only other Tim Burton movie I've seen besides Sweeney Todd was Nightmare Before Christmas and I am not a huge fan of that movie for some reason. Anyway Alice in Wonderland was awesome and I highly reccommened it to anyone who is looking to go see a good movie. Other reccommended movies are Precious and Valentines Day. Valentines Day almos seems like its an updated verison of Love Actually .. similar plot line ot LA just new characters.. I actually liked it better the Love Actually. For the record Taylor Swift CANNOT ACT. Precious is a powerful movie and I was almost crying by the end of it. While the overall story line is kind of depressing it has a good message about believing in yourself and never giving up. I just got home from spending two days in Laconia with Matt. I wish the weather had been a lot nicer.. damn rain. Saturday we got lost on the way to our hotel so we didn't get there til 6:30 and we were supposed to get there an hour before. We just spent the rest of Saturday night relaxing. Yesterday we went bowling at Funspot... I actually did good for not having not bowled since November after bowling we spent a bit playing arcade games. I actually did good at the slot machines. We didn't have enough combined tokens to get a big prize so I gave Matt my tokens so he could save them for later in the week. We then went out to dinner at Fratello's in Laconia. Delicious italian food. I highly reccommend it if you are ever in Laconia. We then spent the night relaxing. I got home at 12:45 and have been relaxing. I am starting my job training progarm at the Boysand Girls Club in Nashua tomorrow.. excited nervous and anxious at the same time. Wish me luck!
March Madness 1st Round Predictions
Midwest
Florida State
Georgia Tech
Kansas
Maryland
New Mexico State
Oaklahoma
Ohio
Ohio State
Syracuse
UNLV
West
Florida
Kansas State
Pittsburgh
Vanderbilt
Xavier
East
Clemson
Cornell
Kentucky
Marquette
Morgan State
Wake Forest
Wisconsin
South
California
Duke
Notre Dame
Texas A&M
Sam Houston
St Mary's
Villanova
No comments:
Post a Comment