This blog is for general ranting and stuff that goes on my every day life in work and relationships. Stuff that is incredibly personal will not be posted on this blog. For all theatre related commentary please go to my Theatre is My Life blog.
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Blog Redesign
I have been working on redesinging the layouts for this blog and my Theatre Is MY Life blog http://theatrereviever826.blogspot,com/. My main goal in the redesign is to try to reduce the number of sidebars I have so there is less clutter. Most of the sidebar information can be found in subpages that are linked off the main page of my blog. Check it out and leave comments. Now all I need is to put a background picture there to really make it my own. IS there an easy way to make a personal photo my background picture? A fullfledged update is coming on the 20th. Lots to talk about! PS All backdated entries from my livejournal will be put into this blog so I have no reason to back up my livejournal on my computer. These entries are mostly chronicling my memories from New England College.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment