Thursday, March 31, 2011

Countdowns

1 day til Red Sox Opening Day SO EXCITED for baseball season to start. Hoping to go see a few Seadogs and Fishercats games this summer. This will depend on budget.
11 days til Music Man Opening Night
1 month I delete Livejournal FOR GOOD!!! After this date (May 31st) Please direct all your following and comments to my blog spot blog. I am warning people ahead of time to not be ultimately surprised if Livejournal is deleted before this time. I do not see much purpose in updating it anymore to be sincerly honest. Foe the record I just trasported all my old enties from my lj from 2005- May 2007 to this blog so everything is in the right order. This saves me from having the back up my livejournal to my computer once I deleted. If any NEC friends feel incredibly nostalgic feel free to page back in entries.



As far as opening night for Music Man goes I have mixed feelings 75% excited and 25% nervous. I am nervous because I have not been in a show since Annie Get Your Gun at NLBP. The days months and years have blended together quite nicely so I have lost track of the exact amount of time it's been since July 3rd 2007. The show has been coming along quite nicely and I am so excited to perform it. :)

and also American Idol has been quite amazing this season. I am rooting for Scotty or Pia to go all the way. For full recaps on performance shows please go to my theatre is my life blog.


Full update will be on April 17th or 18th. Full recap of the play and everything in betweeen!

No comments: