Saturday, March 26, 2011

Take me anywhere

LJ Writer's Block 3/26 IF you could go anywhere on vacation where would you go and why?

The question is if I won a trip ANYWHERE where would I go? Well,, options and possibilities are endless
USA
1. Las Vegas= Not for the casinos more so to see a show at Cesars Palace
2. Florida- Disney World and Harry Potter Theme Park at Universal Studios
3. New Orleans...especially during Mardi Gras that would be epically fun
4. California- So I could see the studios where all my favorite movies are made... go to Disney Land and maybe get tickets to be in the audicence of Wheel Of Forturne or Jeopardy.
5. Chicago- My parents when there when my sister did her summer program at Northwestern.. I couldn't go because I was working. They said they had a good time.
6- Atlantic City- Again not for the gambling most likely just because I've never been if I ever get the chance to visit Rae in NJ I hope to go there

I also like to go on a cruise on the Disney Cruise Line or Oasis of The Seas. I also want to eventually go to Canada because I have never been there. Specifically Montreal or Quebec. I'm actually suprised I haven't been to Canada yet. It's the only foriegn country that's somewhat close to the USA

WORLD

1 I really want to go back to Itay to learn more about my roots
2. I want to go to Paris... I've always found it to be enchanting
3. I want to to go England. Mostly to go see a show on the West End and compare it to seeing a Broadway Show.

No comments: