Sunday, March 20, 2011

Fun Fun Fun

The last entry I wrote was at the tail end of my February break. Break was uneventful Went to the drs for a physical and blood work and went over Heather's to watch a movie with Heather and Sonya. We watched Mildred Pierce which was a movie from the 40s with Joan Crawford in it. Really liked it a lot. On the 5th Matt and I went to an Irish Music show at the Amato Center. It my first time at an Irish Music show and it was really fun. Made the transtion smoothy from Cardiac Rehab to the Front Desk. I love the Front Desk, I am improving on my phone skills and also gaining new customer service skills. Last weelemd I went to Maine for the weekend and Matt and I met up with Jon Waite at the Maine Mall.. Great to see him! Yesterday I went to Worcester for Matt's cousin Jackie's 25th birthday party. It was fun. It was great to see Matt's family again as well as Jamie's friends and also meet some of Matt's family I didn't meet yet. We played Just Dance II on the WII which was fun, If I ever get a WII I will definitley invest in getting that game, Aside from all this I have been really busy with the rehearsal for the play. The show is coming along great.. Less than 20 days left til opening. :)YAY!!Next update will not be until after Music Man over. I will be too busy with the play to update at all before then.
Gym Mileage
Cardiac Rehab 3/10 and 3/11 Bike 2 MI 10 Minutes HR 107/110
Home Excercise Bike Mileage: HR 106 Miles 2Gym 3/17 Miles 1.5 Mins 15 HR 125Dance Rehearsals for Music Man: Hrs per day 1 (Sundays) (at home rehearsal 30 minute s varying afternoons)
Just Dance WII Estimated Calories Burned: Between 50-100 (which was my dinner and the birthday cake)
\

No comments: