This blog is for general ranting and stuff that goes on my every day life in work and relationships. Stuff that is incredibly personal will not be posted on this blog. For all theatre related commentary please go to my Theatre is My Life blog.
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Week 1 Front Desk
Transition between Cardiac Rehab and Front Desk successfully made! While I miss Cardiac Rehab I must say I saved the best internship site for last. I am enjoying every minute of the Front Desk. My job mainly consists of transporting patients back and forth to their various appointments and answering phones. I am learning my way around the hospital a whole lot better then I did at the beginning of the year. Additionally I deliver flower arrangements, gift baskets and mail to the paitent rooms. That's my favorite part because I love seeing people's faces light up when they get something delivered to them. It gives me a wonderful feeling inside. This is definitley the kind of job I hope to get once this program is over. Let's hope for the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment