Monday, August 29, 2011

Revisiting my goals list that I made at the beginning of the year. Some goals carried over from last year. Establishing some new goals too to make my 26th year even better than my 25th,
1. Exercise More I joined Planet Fitness in Janaury but honestly w gy,as not all to active in using that ggym ym. Since joining the YMCA I have become a lot mre active in my execise regimin. Please see Gym mileage posts for more detailed info. I also am taking Zumba classes and am taking karate later this fall..
2. Get a job at Summer Theatre In Meredith Village. Achueved! It went marvelously well. For reviews of show direst your attenion to my Theatre Is My Life blog
3, Rae will come visit this summer. Nope, hopefully she will be able to come for New Years Eve. If not sometime earl next year.
4. Get an ensemble role in Music Man. Acheived. The show was awesome! So many great times and memories. Hopefully I get cast in Oklahoma next year.
5. Get an apartment with Matt by the fall of 2012. This may not happen til winter or spring of 2013 , We will see how things go.
6. Write more poetry. Once I ween myself off fan fiction I should be able to write more poetry. I have written a few poems in the past couole months but they are not poems I wish to post on the interent. Hopefully I will write more shareable pieces of work soon.

No comments: